About St. Stanislaus Church
St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, was founded in 1919 as a Polish Parish in South Omaha, NE.
Our School has been a part of the cornerstone of South Omaha for 93 years through it closing in May of 2013.
God bless our students, parents, teachers and staff as they go on to new Consortium Schools, and other places bringing Christ to all they meet.
Thanks be to God for the many priests, sisters, lay teachers, parents and students who were part of our St. Stanislaus Community.
St. Stanislaus Church will continue to serve the South Omaha Community at 4002 "J" Street.
Join us in Worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus!
Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 5th.
Daily Mass celebrated at 8:10 am on Monday-Friday.
"The Light Is On For You!" (The Sacrament of Penance) will be on the Thursday evenings of Lent on March 13, 20, 27, April 3 & 10th from 5:30 pm until 6:00 pm.
Friday Lenten Pasta Dinners will be held on March 14, 28, April 4 & 11th, 2014 from 5:30 pm to 8 pm held in the parish hall.
A great alternative to fish!
Baptism: Parents must attend a pre-baptism class. Pre-registration is required. Please call the rectory office.
Marriage: Arrangements must be made six months in advance. At least one party must be a registered and active parishioner for at least one year.
The rectory office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm at 4002 "J" Street.
Phone: (402) 731-4152.
Readings for the Week of March 9, 2014Ver en español
Lecturas para la semana del 9 de marzo de 2014View in English
- Gn 2:7-9; 3:1-7 / Rom 5:12-19 or 5:12, 17-19 / Mt 4:1-11
- Lv 19:1-2, 11-18 / Mt 25:31-46
- Is 55:10-11 / Mt 6:7-15
- Jon 3:1-10 / Lk 11:29-32
- Est C:12, 14-16, 23-25 / Mt 7:7-12
- Ez 18:21-28 / Mt 5:20-26
- Dt 26:16-19 / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday:
- Gn 12:1-4a / 2 Tm 1:8b-10 / Mt 17:1-9
- Gn 2, 7-9; 3, 1-7 / Rom 5, 12-19 o 5, 12. 17-19 / Mt 4, 1-11
- Lv 19, 1-2. 11-18 / Mt 25, 31-46
- Is 55, 10-11 / Mt 6, 7-15
- Jon 3, 1-10 / Lc 11, 29-32
- Est 4, 17n. p-r. aa-bb. gg-hh
- Ez 18, 21-28 / Mt 5, 20-26
- Dt 26, 16-19 / Mt 5, 43-48
- Domingo siguiente:
- Gn 12, 1-4 / 2 Tim 1, 8-10 / Mt 17, 1-9
Our supportersView all
- A+ Heartland Concrete LLC
- Aaa Building/Overhead Doors
- Affordable Sewer & Drain Clean
- Bethany Funeral Home
- Blaha Service LLC
- David Floor Co Inc
- Frank Stoysich Meats
- Harrison Plaza Family Dentist
- J Sallenbach Photography
- John Roth & Son Self Storage
- Kelly's Carpet Omaha
- Midtown Eyecare
- Mr Nice Guy Heating & Cooling
- Parra Dental Group
- Saint Jude Healthcare
- St Joseph Tower Assisted
- Thompson Roofing